Sunday 5 September 2010

--MEOWW--

I've spent most of this weekend in my pyjamas, enjoying the last opportunity for extreme laziness until-well, next summer probably. Now let's discuss leopard print. It's being called a trend, but frankly it's been called a trend for the past 3 years (which was when I first became interested in fashion, I guess) and probably before. Like skinny jeans and leather jackets, I think it's moved beyond the point of being a trend and will end up as a wardrobe staple.

Phew, that was an effort. Intellectual ramblings on a Sunday afternoon are not my forte. Now for the peanut butter cookies. Hope y'all had a good weekend.
















(vanessajackman.blogspot.com; stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se; knighttcat.com; style.com; fashiontoast.com; fashionsquad.com; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com)

5 comments:

Georgia said...

LOOOOOVE!

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

gah. emmanuel alt. awesome collection of my favorite trend!

xxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

great selection...your post is always interesting...amazing photos
follow you follow me too

Unknown said...

gorgeous gorgeous pics - I have been lusting over leopard print wedges and a coat for soo long!
xx

Mandy said...

great pics ! <3