Sunday 8 August 2010

--SEEING RED--

As we all know, I'm not one for bright colours; my only concession to brights is my tacky, blaring red bag which I carry everywhere as it's the only one I own! Maybe it's because of that, or perhaps because of the way red is implicitly related to luxury (Louboutins, anyone?) but I have a partiality to a touch of red in an outfit.

This photo is so perfect. I need a Chanel bag, so I can do 'effortless summer chic' like that.


















(vanessajackman.blogspot.com; theredhiney.blogspot.com; stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se; nylon.com; mrnewton.net; knighttcat.com; jakandjil.com; hanneli.com; ftourist.blogspot.com; thecherryblossomgirl.com; carolinesmode.se; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; 5inchandupblogspot.com)

2 comments:

luciana said...

Beautiful Inspirations!

Anonymous said...

very nice photos :)