Wednesday 11 August 2010

--REACH FOR THE SKY--

I'm off on a much shorter, and closer to home, family holiday-we're going to stay in a shack on the Isle of Wight. LOL jk haha as if...but actually, no. It is quite seriously, a shack. Love it. NOT. (Can you read through all these layers of sarcasm and actually work out my true meaning? Can you? Well, probably not. Cos you kinda can't detect sarcasm in writing. Plus I just ate a whole packet of wine gums, which was probably not wise, since, as I'm not doing any rowing at the moment, the sugar just goes straight to my head.) As I haven't yet worked out how to do scheduled posts yet (APPEAL: if anyone knows how to do scheduled posts, please drop me a comment telling me how?! I'd really appreciate it!) I'll pretty much be MIA for as long as I'm required to stay in the shack for (hopefully less than a week...please God!).

Anyway...here, the antithesis of my IOW shack. Just so you know, I'll be living in a Manhattan penthouse apartment one day, looking down on all you mere mortals...be warned. And sorry for this torrent of word vomit...I'm barely thinking clearly.






PIGEON!

(photodiarist.typepad.com; fashiontoast.com; etc-alltherest.blogspot.com)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx for your nice comment! :)
and guess what, today, a stranger smiled at me, hahahaha :D how cool is that? :D

have a nice day! :-*

M said...

actually I wanted to tell you how much I adore your header picture, but then I saw the pigeon picture and fell in love with it. :)

madelene said...

Thank you! I love black and white pics. too!

Zuleika Mohammad said...

the pigeon pic is awesome!
love the images!
<3

Fernanda dauphine said...

haha I didn't get half the things you said, but what I did get is the manhattan apartment penthouse, so congrats on that (if that wasn't sarcastic)

ps. the pigeon pic is awesome

fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com

JONE CONDE said...

Omg! Those pics are SO nice! :D

Chelsea said...

that last photo of the pigeon is really incredible.
awesome blog!