Tuesday 10 August 2010

--HATS OFF--

I've never been much of a hat person myself. Kate Moss-yes. Me-no. I think the last time I legitimately wore a hat was when I was about 9 and my freaky primary school insisted everyone wore those weird caps with a little train at the back to cover your neck whenever it was sunny (like the sun in England would ever be strong enough to give you sunstroke in that short a time). However, before going to France I bought myself a big navy blue one with a floppy brim (from Uniqlo, randomly enough) and barely took it off while I was outside-it cast such a large circle of shade it meant I never had to put suncream on my face and thereby ruin my skin to such an extent that people would run away screaming. And now I'm toying with the idea of adding one or two more hats to my collection-for next summer, of course...










































































(zanitazanita.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; 160grams.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; own scan; thisisbritishyouth.blogspot.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; src783.blogspot.com; souvenirsofagirl.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; google.com; fashiongonerogue.com; renrox.com; fashiongonerogue.com; pastafrola.net; fashiongonerogue.com; own scan; fashiongonerogue.com; ilovewildfox.com; fashiongonerogue.com; lefashionimage.blogspot.com; knighttcat.com; fashiongonerogue.com; designscene.net; fashiongonerogue.com; ilovewildfox.com; inafractionofasecond.blogspot.com; designscene.net; fashiongonerogue.com; froufrouu.com; fallie.blogspot.com; ilovewildfox.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; carolinesmode.se; fashiongonerogue.com; knighttcat.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; own scan; fashiongonerogue.com; theones2watch.com)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely photos!
i'm not really a hat person myself too :)

luciana said...

All these pictures are gorgeous. And I love the hats!

Kirsty said...

i think because i have short hair i'd look like a boy in a hat :s haven't worn one in years but i envy people who can!
thanks for reading my rambling debate!

Rebecca Maureen said...

oh my goodness this made me want to wear some hats! lovely collection of photos :)

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

gawd this just makes me love hats . strange thing is i only own one hat and that is a gift . WHY HAVEN'T I BOUGHT ANY HATS !?

Shop The Far Out said...

(silent 't')hat's amazing!

ShopTheFarOut.com