Thursday 5 August 2010

--HIPPY-DIPPY FREE-WHEELING--

Right now it seems like everywhere I look there's something or someone telling me to just let everything go and live in the moment, with no regrets; to stop over-analysing everything and 'go with the flow'. It sounds so cliche, but literally-my brain is telling me this, my iPod, blogs, even the ex-boyfriend who kind of started it in the first place. (Well, not directly. But sending me a text with the words of Green Day's Warning in? I think that's a pretty obvious message).

Celebrate those who live without a care in the world. Maybe even envy them. But at the end of the day, it's your life to make what you will of it. You can change yourself for the better, but never waste time wishing you were someone else entirely. Because if you were them, you wouldn't be yourself any more, and that would be the biggest shame of all.































(wildfoxcouture.com; thisisbritishyouth.blogspot.com; wildfoxcouture.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; weliveyoung.blogspot.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; meineherzallerliebste.blogspot.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; inafractionofasecond.blogspot.com; fashiontoast.com; fallie.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; thecherryblossomgirl.com; be-aoi.blogspot.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; 5inchandup.blogspot.com)

4 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

thank you so much for the lovely comment. your blog's so cute
xx

Claire said...

lovely post. and really beautiful photos. you've inspired me to do some feather DIY's...

xx

Vintage Mavens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vintage Mavens said...

I truly love this post. It feel so whimsical and free.