Thursday 28 October 2010

--ZARA--

Photos from their October lookbooks. Dayum, Zara have such great stylists. I have to say, out of the major high street chains, Zara gets my vote this season: walking into their shop on Regent Street back in late August was like entering a minimalist heaven: they channeled Celine like nobody's business, and I love it.Too bad I don't have an office job so I could justify buying all the amazing, sleek blouses and tailored trousers.

Also, I've decided I need to buy some heels. I only have one pair, which are black stilettos for occasional smart evening occasions. I'm thinking some black ankle boots. Anyone has a fairly cheap, purchaseable-in-Britain pair, please hit me up with a link.



(zara.com)

4 comments:

June said...

i like this post

Ellinor Forje said...

Nice clothes. I also love your header. It's stunning. Come and visit me too soon.

Ciao.

LOOK OF STYLE said...

I really love ZARA!
This afternoon i'm going to shopping there! :D

xx
lookofstyle.blogspot.com

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

minimalist heaven . yes that's the right description for zara . everytime i go in the store i just stand there and gawk and gasp endlessly at all these perfect clothing . but i never walk out with anything in hand because their prices are way up high . which makes me rather sad in the end .