Sunday 24 October 2010

--COTTON WOOL CANDYFLOSS SKIES--

Blogger was messed up today and kept freezing my internet every time I opened a new post, right up until now. And it's Sunday evening so, in typical lazy fashion, all I can be bothered to do now is post these filler photos which I uploaded eons ago. Soz peeps.

(While writing my, er, incredibly arty and indeh title, I for some reason was reminded of The Beatles classic, Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Lyrics and video, if you live in a hole and have never heard the song before. I don't pretend to understand what the words mean, having never taken LSD, but I discovered once that if you do the auditory equivalent of letting your eyes go blurry before listening, it's quite cool. Or, you know, if that doesn't really make sense (don't know why it wouldn't, seems like a perfectly reasonable suggestion to me), then just listen when you're really tired and dozy.)

Ok, enough Sunday evening craziness for this week. I love The Beatles. Hope y'all had a good weekend.




(hardtoexplain79.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; sandmer.se)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifull pics!
It´s a coincidence! because in my blog now i have a lot of colour clouds. I invite you!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS
love your blog
thanks for sharing, wonderful inspiration
i'll be back for sure

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com