Thursday 21 October 2010

--STEP UP--

Yay times for you, it's half term and I'm ill so it's a return to themed photo posts!

!!!

Yeah, not that exciting really, but I thought I'd at least try. It's not even as if the so-called 'theme' is relevant at all, but it causes me almost physical pain to post tumblr-esque random photos, going against my slightly OCD nature as it does. SO. Photos of people on steps. Enjoy!

(I promise, promisepromisepromise, that there will be something which resembles a mildly intellectual, intelligent post coming soon. I remember the time when I intended this blog to be about writing. Ha! The eternal hope of the innocent.)
















(fashiongonerogue.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; models.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; linadimoda.freshnet.se; fashiongonerogue.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; ilovewildfox.com)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

love these :) especially the 2nd
and yep! last one :( sigh. everything seems to be shifting around with the fashion houses
thanks for all your lovely comments miss :)
xx
p.s. balayage as in the sort of... dip-dyed hair?

Margaret said...

haha i remember you commented on a post saying 'balayage?' :) thats all x

Viv said...

gorgeous photos :)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

luciana said...

love these inspirations! awesome!

sundaygirl said...

I rather like the step theme, they are beautiful photos

LOOK OF STYLE said...

We live in southern Spain! :)
your blog it's great, following you!
feel free to follow us too

xx
lookofstyle.blogspot.com