Friday 14 January 2011

--RAWR TALENT--

Have you ever noticed how all titles are puns? Like, literally all of them?

Apologies for such a long gap between posts-I had to hit the ground running with coursework and whatnot, but the last thing's due on Monday so hopefully I'll be back to normal after that. My quest for the perfect sheer blouse with a pocket still continues, any help would be much appreciated. Well done for reaching the end of the week-baby steps, as they say.

It's accidental that so many of the photos below are from more clement seasons than the current one-I think the rise in temperatures (I was outside today in only a t-shirt-for about 2 minutes, but still) has rekindled my yearning for the summer months-although I think this is the first year that I've really appreciated winter, clothing-wise. I'm still not a huge fan of having to wear 7 layers everywhere, but having a nice winter coat/boots/jeans has made a difference. Still, I can't wait for spring.















(alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com; fashiontoast.com; style.com; mrnewton.net; nast-magazine.fr; songofstyle.blogspot.com; carolinesmode.com; streetfsn.blogspot.com; studdedhearts.blogspot.com; style.com; stylescrapbook.com; vanessajackman.blogspot.com)

6 comments:

Sofia said...

heheh i love the title of your posts! And i love how they all have a specific theme
you have such a talent at selecting and choosing images
I was curious, are you studying something fashion-related? or would you like to work in the industry?

Just Another Londoner said...

I try to theme them, because otherwise it's just like a tumblr.
I dream idly of working in fashion, but in reality it's a very competitive industry with often quite poor pay, so we'll see. I have a few years before I have to make that choice anyway!

Love Bonche said...

Thanks for your comment! :) the looks are really nice! if you want follow me! :)

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious said...

and now i need leopard shorts . damn everytime i come to your blog i just NEED more and more . hahahahaha , and i everytime i look at men's streetstyle , i am hypothetically looking for my future husband . HAHAHA !

chuck n. said...

i also put effort in titles, either they're wannabe-humoristic or just plain vulgar. however, they're always a teaser for the post

Thamos Liam said...

Are you looking for the Swimming Pool Filtration plant then, this website is the best choice for you. Here, you will get all the answers of your queries that are related to swimming pool filtration.