Thursday 6 January 2011

--MULBERRY--

I have a friend at school who I browse the Mulberry website with when we're both a bit bored/depressed. OH MY GOD THEIR NEW BAGS. And their new campaign-Tim Walker, Lindsey, Nimue...what's not to like? (Apart from the fact that I can't afford any of it.) They have a whole host of new bags (see oh-so-pro collage below-ohh check out those rhyming skills!) which have persuaded me that I really really need to go and see the new Bond Street flagship store pronto. (Apaz they have exclusive bags there, I'm so keen). But seriously-talk about buying British...


(mulberry.com; fashionista.com)

3 comments:

Mila said...

This is brilliant.

Rebecca Maureen said...

gorgeous, too bad the line they produced for target here was horrible b/c i had been looking forward to getting my hands on some mulberry...seriously, hot pink leopard. it was like jimmy choo for uggs bad.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I just recently got a purse from Urban Outfitter that resembles this!! Only $40 :D