Friday 21 January 2011

--CLEMENCE POESY--

This is the first time in my life that I've blogged photos more than once (the Kai Z Feng ones from Vogue UK April 2010) but if anyone deserves it it's Clemence. I think you are either a Chloe Sevigny or a Clemence Poesy kind of person, and I fall firmly in the latter category. The word insousiance might have been invented for her-nobody is meant to have hair that looks so good tousled; it's just not fair. Yet she also looks amazing in a sexy secretary outfit. Gah, why do I not share her genes...yeah basics why am I not her full stop.

Happy weekend y'all!













(imagebam.com; knighttcat.com; thefashionspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; styleexchange.wordpress.com; isuggestyoutryvichy.tumblr; thefashionspot.com)

3 comments:

Rebecca Maureen said...

God, I just love her. So worthy of more than one post. I have to say I never thought of it as chloe vs. clemence, interesting :) Chloe Sevigny is actually the only "celebrity" who I have real distaste for and I am definitely in the clemence camp.

Anonymous said...

clemence poesy is so beautiful!
she would make a great model, but she's a pretty great actress too.
i really want to see her back in movies again

Castor Pollux

Julie and Lauren said...

She's super cute and glam. Don't know enough about her so happy you posted these pics : ) Great style.

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com