Back! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is suitably bloated in time for the sales. I'm popping in briefly, but tomorrow I'm off to Venice for a few days-so this is in fact my last post of 2010! It's too close to Christmas for thoughful reminiscing about the year, so I thought I would bestow upon you, as a late seasonal present, an illustrated guide to making your holiday-and 2011-even more fun and interesting than it already is. Enjoy, and I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year!
1. Hang a rope from the chandelier and swing beneath your gold-leaf ceiling.
2. Dye your hair an unnatural colour.
3. Have a 2-hour-long bath and use up some of those generic Christmas soaps and bubblies.
4. Go shopping in your underwear.
5. Steal a child's bike and cycle it inside.
6. Put a smile on men's faces. Go topless.
7. Climb a tree.
8. Learn a musical instrument.
9. Get cruuuunk..oh wait, that's Coca Cola...
10. Have a picnic on the roof.
11. Go swimming at night. Even better, skinny-dip.
13. Act like a crazy child with your friends.
14. Ride a horse inside.
15. Spend all day in bed.
16. Have a food fight.
17. Have sex on the beach. Just make sure it's not Dubai, you don't want to get arrested.
So that's it kidz. Have fun, be safe, and see you in 2011!
(fashiongonerogue.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; beyondinsp.blogspot.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; knighttcat.com; hivennn.blogspot.com; garypeppervintage.com; fashiongonerogue.com; ilovewildfox.com; flickr.com; thefashionspot.com; souvenirsofagirl.blogspot.com; own scan (please credit); fashiongonerogue.com; ilovewildfox.com; youngshields.blogspot.com)