Wednesday 1 December 2010

--ON THE SHOULDER--

Garance wrote about this the other day. I keep meaning to wear my coat this way-slung over my shoulders (it's a great substitute for a cape)-but I keep forgetting because it's so cold I can't bear to do anything other than clutch my coat around myself and fold my arms against the wind. But I like the way it instantly makes you look sophisticated, yet effortless-so maybe when the temperatures rise a bit I'll road test my new style!















(carolinesmode.com; style.com; nast-magazine.fr; photodiarist.typepad.com; carolinesmode.com; vogue.co.uk; waynetippetts.com)

1 comment:

Rebecca Maureen said...

I tried to do this and it just kept falling off, esp. in the wind. Either I need wider shoulders or you need to use just the right jacket/blazer for this. Let us know how it goes :)