Wednesday 24 November 2010

--EASY EVENING DRESSING--

My overall dressing style is definitely more towards the casual end of the spectrum. When I go out of an evening, unless it's a special occasion I'll just stick to some leggings or jeans, maybe heels, usually just a normal top because, as I realised just the other day, the only formal tops I own are white shirts. (Note to self: invest in much black clothing and some nice vest tops). So, although in my heart I hanker after floor length wonders, my idea of evening dressing is more like the outfits below. Net-a-porter kindly decided to drop a whole host of monochromatic clothing items in my inbox this morning-see, it is possible to wear black and white without looking like a waitress or concert performer!



Left:
Top-Jason Wu
Skirt-Miu Miu
Clutch-Miu Miu

Middle:
Top-Miu Miu
Shorts-Jil Sander
Pumps-Lanvin

Right:
Top-Aubin & Wills
Shorts-Aubin & Wills
Clutch-Bottega Veneta

(net-a-porter.com)

No comments: