Wednesday 12 May 2010

--WHITE ON--

I actually predicted the whole white thing here, so basically I'm psychic and should be the next Anna Wintour. Thank you.

Erm, no. But anyway, moving on to more exciting things, today is my last day of proper school until September! And you know what that means? After today I never have to wear school uniform ever again!!! The whole world of fashion is suddenly open to me in ways it has never been before...(Ok not really, but I'm really tired for some reason, eating a diet composed mostly of refined sugar over the past 3 days probably hasn't helped much though).






























(fashiongonerogue.com; own scan; chicintown.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; models.com; fashiongonerogue.com; knighttcat.com; lefashionimage.blogspot.com; fashiongonerogue.com; knighttcat.com; fashiongonerogue.com; knighttcat.com; fashiongonerogue.com; blog.olyafirst.com; tobaccoandleather.blogspot.com; designscene.net)

2 comments:

Fashion By He said...

amazing picture!

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Julie-the-Dazed said...

conspicuous chic!