Saturday 15 May 2010

--AUBIN AND WILLS--

Aubin and Wills is the grown-up sister of Jack Wills, selling very similar stuff but for even more exorbitant prices. For this reason it is surprisingly popular among the fash pack (it's been name-checked in various magazines etc., not that I can remember off the top of my head what those magazines are now) and it's even sold in Selfridges on the same floor as Alexander Wang and all the kool kids. Even though I would never actually buy anything from there, because I'm sure I could get a slightly less well made version from Primark for about 1% of the price, they do have some nice stock.

Also, if you sign up for their 'Almanac' (as it's rather pretentiously called) you get a whopping great magazine-type thing with social pages and a bunch of 'lifestyle' stuff, as well as the given clothes pages and location shoots with the 2 (over-20, for once) models. Not that I'd prefer reading it over Vogue, but given my obsession for free stuff this was quite a find.







I really loved this white lace t-shirt but I couldn't find it online so I assume it's sold out already or something. Shame.
(aubinandwills.com)

1 comment:

luciana said...

The last picture and this shirt is amazing <3