Friday 14 May 2010

--SHORTS--

I'm very much liking how tights and shorts have become an accepted combination recently, allowing us poor people suffering in countries that don't seem to acknowledge summer to feel like we're wearing summer gear even if our legs are still hidden from the sun's rays.

(Not that the cold really matters, in England people have a tendency to strip indecently as soon as the temperature rises above about 15 degrees.)








This is what I plan to wear all summer once it the hot weather comes back for good. I found a great oversized checked shirt in my mum's wardrobe. Not sure if I can pull off a hat though...








(trendycrew.com; young-shields.blogspot.com; vanessajackman.blogspot.com; thefashionspot.com; style.com; mrnewton.net; moegustafsson.blogspot.com; karlascloset.blogspot.com; jakandjil.com; hanneli.com; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com)

No comments: