Tuesday 25 May 2010

--BARE LEGS--

The weather may be weirdly changeable at the moment, but regardless I'm sure we could all do with some summer dressing inspiration. I find myself becoming deadly boring in the summer (not that I'm wildly exciting in the winter either...) with regards to my dressing, so it's always good to take a look at people with more imagination (and balls) than myself. Any thoughts on the whole knee-high socks look? I actually don't have any shoes with which socks would look appropriate, but I'm not sure I would be daring enough to wear them even if I did...





















(waynetippetts.com; vanessajackman.blogspot.com; thesartorialist.blogspot.com; thestylishwanderer.blogspot.com; stylescrapbook.com; streetfsn.blogspot.com; stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se; saboskirt.blogspot.com; fashionblogjuliet.blogspot.com; mrnewton.net; hanneli.com; caroline.feber.se; 5inchandup.blogspot.com)

No comments: