Monday 24 May 2010

--4 THINGS--

Four things I really need in my summer wardrobe at the moment:


1. Sunglasses. (Alexander Wang for Linda Farrow at Opening Ceremony) Went delving through my drawers yesterday for my no-brand Boots sunglasses, only to find that one of the lenses had popped out and the frame had snapped. Great. The thing is, for some reason most sunglasses look ridiculous with my face shape-not being fussy, it's just a fact-so finding a pair that suits me is even worse than school-shoe shopping used to be when I was little.

2. High-rise, tight denim shorts. (Monki) Because I can already see that I'll be wearing little else all summer, and my one pair isn't going to be enough.

3. Beach bag. (Topshop) This is still the only bag I own, apart from a few random canvas totes, and I think you'll agree it's not perfect for easy breezy summer days on the beach and slobbing around London.

4. One-piece. (Melissa Odabash at Net-a-Porter) Because I intend to do some actual swimming this summer. No diving into pools, surfacing and realizing your bikini top's been lost en route for me.

(openingceremony.us; monkiworld.com; topshop.com; net-a-porter.com)

No comments: