Monday 11 January 2010

--ADAM FEDDERLY--

Sorry about this blatant photo post without any pretence at a theme or link to something intellectual other than I like the photos and they're by a really good photographer, check his website out. Actually I'm sure there are way more pictures on Google but that would be like opening a Pandora's box and I don't have time for that with my History mock tomorrow, there's so much to learn it's unreal aaaaaah, in fact I'm going to bed after this and reading through my notes one last time and then falling asleep and hoping that the proximity of my file to my head will allow the information to sort of float into my brain overnight...

Oh wow, I just wrote some really long sentence there that seemed to have a perfectly logical structure only now I reread it really...doesn't...ah fack it. Just enjoy the photos, I esp. like the first one and the one of the disco ball.



















(adamfedderly.com)

No comments: