Tuesday 25 August 2009

Perfection by Givenchy

If I could only have one pair of shoes in my entire life it would be these. I. LOVE. THEM. They keep popping up everywhere, from my favourite magazines to obscure blogs, worn by rich fashion people whose only goal in life seems to be rubbing the perfection of these little booties into poor helpless Givenchy-boot-loving people's faces.

I mean, seriously. Just look at them. They:
1. Are black leather. Nuff said.
2. Have way cool zips with even cooler round toggles.
3. Have heels but are not too tall so people like myself who are not immensely talented at walking with 6-inch spikes on their feet could still retain a modicum of composure while wearing them.
4. Have a funky double-platform thing going on.
5. Are open toed. Which I appreciate is not the most practical thing for pounding the pavement in mid-winter, but whatever, I love open toed heels. They're so much more interesting.
6. They just look so awesomely rock-chic-ly cool.


(photobucket.com)

No comments: