Monday 31 August 2009

H and M

Did a bit of mirror-shopping in H and M while I was waiting for the Mutti to pay for my nice new coat :) This season they had lots of really good stock in-maybe it's because I visited the Oxford Street branch, but it seems they had many more directional, trend-orientated pieces than usual, as opposed to the usual stripy cashmere jumper in ten colours.

I really really want something sequiny for this autumn. I liked this jacket because it wasn't really big and baggy, like most sequin jackets seem to be-instead it had quite a sporty cut,with a zip and a high collar. I love the feeling of sequins through the lining-it makes your skin feek cool no matter how hot the fitting room in question might be.



This skirt had quite funky detailing, and I love how it zips all the way down-very sexy.

Nice leather jacket, again-I must get round to buying one.

Alberta Ferretti-style fringed dress. A little impractical because the fringe gets caught in jewellery, zips etc.

No comments: