Monday 31 August 2009

Happy-Making for Winter

On the day of the Waterhouse exhibition (which I realise was a while ago but I've been way lazy these past few days) I also bought my new winter coat: £30-something pounds from H and M, military style, able to conceal bulky layers (I tried on the most vile thick knitted cardigan underneath to test it) and, for a fashion coat, relatively thick. I love the huge lapels you get when you don't button it up. I know I've been waxing lyrical about how much I hate the end of the summer blah blah blah, but any situation is always improved if you have exciting new clothes to experience it in.


You might have noticed I cropped my face out...about that...I managed to take 3 of the most unattractive photos ever of myself soo...yes. Cropping was the solution.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures are brilliant and also about the skirt which had quite funky detailing,is good to read.


__________________
Non-plagiarised Dissertation

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are really good to see and interesting also.


Send Gifts to Pakistan