Thursday 30 April 2009

Stephen Sprouse-Louis Vuitton


There was an article in Vogue last year about the then-upcoming collaboration between Louis Vuitton and the late Stephen Sprouse, featuring his prints on classic Louis Vuitton products. This bag is one such a product-I love it. Granted I'm not really a bag person-I mean, I love nice bags as much as the next girl, but I'm not the kind of person who can spot a Birkin from a mile away or who queues overnight to obtain the lates Marc Jacobs arm-candy. But this bag really appeals to me-I love the mix of classic Louis Vuitton with the crazy graffiti print (and in such a nice colour too!). I don't know-it just seems to make what would be quite a 'serious' bag muchmore wearable.
Not that I'm likely to ever get a chance to wear it...but a girl can hope!
(In passing, I was wondering if I need to insert copyright acknowledgments on any of these photos?! Just wondering...I don't want to be banned from the blogsphere just for neglecting to add a few words in small print at the bottom!)

No comments: