Saturday 25 April 2009

Summer Dresses Under £300

This continuing nice weather, broken only briefly by a rain shower this morning, is making me positively broody about a nice summer dress. I spent a few minutes browsing my favourite internet shopping sites (well, they would be if my mum actually let me buy any of it-I would, of course, have to use her credit card, and she doesn't believe in the Net-a-Porter 'try it on at home and return it free if it doesn't fit' statement) and came up with these lovely dresses. If only I could afford them *sigh*. I started off looking at dresses under £100, but those Marc dresses crept under my radar, and they are so lovely-how could I not include them? They would only feel left out and sad, which would be a rude thing to do. My favourite is number 5-the Marc Jacobs sundress. I love the shade of blue, and the irregular geometric print. He is such a genius with all things pretty and feminine-I'm torn between feelings of love and acute jealousy whenever I stumble across his collections in magazines/online.


1. Block poplin jersey dress-Topshop-£45
2. Stripe block poplin dress-Topshop-£40
3. Frill sleeve empire dress-Topshop-£40
4. Mixed-stripe jersey dress-Marc by Marc Jacobs-£210
5. Confetti print dress-Marc by Marc Jacobs-£289
6. Karaoke sleeveless cotton dress-Maje-£130
7. Floral print sundress-Juicy Couture-£215
8. Tiered floral silk dress-See by Chloe-£255
9. Jersey linen tank dress-Alice + Olivia-£295

No comments: