Sunday 4 July 2010

--SUMMER TROUSERS--

I'm off on my summer holidays on Thursday, and I'm starting to pack. It's a difficult mission. I'm going straight from a 3-day rowing event to the south of France for 3 weeks, so I'm going to have to some serious tactical packing. Sadly, my mother has told me that I've passed the point of popping off on shopping trips to buy yet one more 'essential'-so it's too late for me to add some summer trousers to my wardrobe (or this year anyway-although the local Topshop did have a lot on sale, so maybe...on the pretext of going to stock up on books from the library...).

Anyway-there are a lot of bloggers out there who are more organised than me about getting some trousers lined up for the summer-here is a selection of some of my favourite looks from around the internet (and the world!). Perhaps they'll inspire you to add some trousers to your normal summer mix-or maybe you've got them in the mix already?
















(waynetippetts.com; vanessajackman.blogspot.com; thesartorialist.blogspot.com; thestylishwanderer.blogspot.com; streetfsn.blogspot.com; mrnewton.net; meijias.blogbus.com; garancedore.fr; froufrouu.blogspot.com; fashiontoast.com; fallie.blogspot.com; easyfashion.blogspot.com; thechicmuse.blogspot.com; carolinesmode.com; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; afterdrk.com)

3 comments:

jenn said...

I love all the pants but why did that boy and his sister dress alike.. creepy.

Jenn
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

Claire said...

i haven't worn a pair of trousers in yonks... and now it's too hot for the chinos trend. what is wrong with this english summer?
love the blog btw.

xx

Gorgeous Clara said...

great selection

I need to get a great selection of summer trousers...