Saturday 13 March 2010

--GREEN ON THE STREETS--

I'm so totally up for this whole khaki thing that's going on right now. Ok, so I can't really wear it myself because my friends would not get it at all ('Er, why are you wearing some weird grungy army coat?'. 'It's a parka, actually'. '......') but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the crop of khaki editorials that's surfaced this month, and, furthermore, the large amount of green captured on the streets by the streetstyle photographers during fashion week(s). Loving both the slick, long/short combination of the first photo and the more grungy, I-found-this-in-my-attic-from-when-I-used-to-go-to-festivals-as-a-teenager look of the last two.







(lefashionimage.blogspot.com; jakandjil.com; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com)

No comments: