Saturday 9 May 2009

Countdown

Only two weeks to go till half term (just as well-I'm exhausted, and for no reason at all). This term is ridiculously short-we've only been back for two and a bit weeks, and already there's an oasis in sight. It makes me shudder to think of the winter term, all nine weeks between the summer holiday and the half term which, luckily, lasts for 2 weeks.

But will this half term really be such an oasis? Our end-of-year exams start the day we get back (which also happens to be MY BIRTHDAY! SO unfair!) so I imagine my half term will be filled with revision and more revision. As one of my friends so helpfully pointed out, these are the last exams where failure has no consequence. After this, it's mocks, public examinations and finals all the way. Joy of joys.

No comments: