Saturday 24 April 2010

--RUBY RED--

The stunning Miroslava Duma wore multiple block-red outfits this past fashion week, causing me to contemplate for a while the brighter clothes languishing in the bottom of my chest of drawers (sound so much less impressive than a wardrobe...why is that?) before turning yet again to my trusty greys and navys. In an industry where so many people wear black, constantly, accessorised with dashes of black and the occasional hint of black, it's so refreshing to see such bright colours turning up on the streetstyle blogs.

Actually I'm a big fan of her style in general-maybe I'll do one of those 'someone whose style I ah-dore right now' posts sometime, only that would require a fair amount of time and dedication which I currently don't have...




(style.com; jakandjil.com; alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com)

No comments: