Friday, 25 February 2011

--SPRING IS SPRINGING IN--

Today I was outside and it was sunny and warm and there were daffodils coming out along the river and it felt like spring was coming for the first time in a long time. This winter has gone on far too long; all I want to do is leave the house in jeans and a t-shirt and not have to worry about tactical-packing an umbrella and 5 extra layers. Sadly it's not quite the season yet for shorts and flip flops, but I reckon it's time to bust out the shorts-and-tights combo again.








(alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; carolinesmode.com; elleuk.com)

5 comments:

Sophia's Lover said...

Sizzling hot chocolate
and coffee with a dash of liquer.
A snowfall
winter in paris
chocolate chaux en hiver
ballet slippers hanging from
the ballet bars
a grammophone left playing
while no ones in the room.

thanks.

Fernanda dauphine said...

it's so great that you feel that way! cause I'm dying of cold in Paris.

But I'm happy: it had been so long that I had seen the actual sun light,and now I see it more often.

http://fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com/

Sofia said...

come back! :(
what happened to you?

cla-sib said...

love all thoses outfits, just fab


xx claudia
www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

pandora said...

geschehen habe ich ihren Artikel gelesen,mag ich sehr,so habe ich diese geschrieben,danke fuer den Austausch!