Saturday 26 December 2009

A Late Happy Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Sorry for such a dearth of posting-the end of term was as hectic as it always is, plus I upped and left for skiing straight after leaving school...so without a laptop I was utterly unable to do anything home-related alone, especially blogging.

Had a wonderful time in Switzerland-the snow was so beautiful and luckily the resort wasn't too busy. I love the mountains. At the risk of sounding pretentious, I can safely say that whenever we leave I feel that little ache in my chest you get when you see a really beautiful editorial or listen to a piece of music that touches your mood exactly. Ok, forget pretentious, I sound barking mad. Ah, psh, it's all the turkey/chocolate/stilton playing tricks on my mind.

Anyway, today we still have presents left to open, a reluctant dog to walk and a veritable bounty of food to keep eating. But tomorrow the dreaded mocks revision must begin...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...stressed, moi? Never...Anyway I will try to keep blogging during the holidays, building up posts for next year (how weird does that sound?! Also-2010...strange to be moving away from the whole 'two-thousand-and-' thing).

Enjoy the rest of your holidays!







No comments: