Sunday 15 November 2009

The New Eyeliner

These photos are from UK Harper's Bazaar, November edition. The clothes were nicely styled etc but what really caught my eye was the hair and make-up-particularly the eyeliner. I mean, who came up with the idea of not filling in all of the bottom line (as seen in pic 2)?! Genius! Actually it was probably Karl-or at least something to do with Karl, seeing as he is actually an official genius (as certified by...er, me) and always thinks up everything. Love Karl. Anyway, editorial like this makes me start hitting myself like Dobby going, 'WHY can't I do my own hair/make-up in a remotely interesting way?!' I want a hair stylist. And then I want that beehive. FAST. And Pat McGrath in my cupboard, so she can adorn me with that eyeliner on tap, but then that goes without saying.





No comments: