Thursday 11 June 2009

Emma Watson for Burberry

So, Emma Watson is the new face of Burberry. She's certainly come a long way from her bushy-haired beginnings in the first Harry Potter film! Personally, I think she's a really good face for the brand-she's always seemed to me to be a very English girl (just like Burberry is an English brand) and now she's also a very stylish young lady too, what with all her Chanel connections etc. I think that increasingly celebrity endorsements, especially of high fashion labels, are becoming too commonplace, but many young actresses like Miss Watson are often as commented about for their fashion choices as for their career. Plus she really does look modelesque in these photos-I love all 3 of her coats. As soon as I possible can I'm buying a Burberry trench. There's no other place to get them!



No comments: