Monday 12 October 2009

Diediedie

Dear Street Style Blogs-
You know I love you. You show the real side of fashion week to those commoners whose only contact with it is via a computer screen. You illustrate how even the craziest and most unwearable fashion can in fact be made completely wearable and even normal. You give me an easy option when I know I should be keeping up, but am simply too tired to read a Sarah Mower runway report/Susie Bubble essay about the Next Big Thing. In short, I would be stuck without you.
However-is it really fair to post not one, not two, but THREE pictures of my all-time favourite dream ideal amazing fantastic Alexander McQueen skull clutch? No, no it is not. So please, next time, stick to the lovely but not dying-inside-making shoes instead. Thank you. xoxo



(garancedore.fr; jakandjil.com)

No comments: