Friday 25 February 2011

--SPRING IS SPRINGING IN--

Today I was outside and it was sunny and warm and there were daffodils coming out along the river and it felt like spring was coming for the first time in a long time. This winter has gone on far too long; all I want to do is leave the house in jeans and a t-shirt and not have to worry about tactical-packing an umbrella and 5 extra layers. Sadly it's not quite the season yet for shorts and flip flops, but I reckon it's time to bust out the shorts-and-tights combo again.








(alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com; altamiranyc.blogspot.com; carolinesmode.com; elleuk.com)

5 comments:

Fernanda dauphine said...

it's so great that you feel that way! cause I'm dying of cold in Paris.

But I'm happy: it had been so long that I had seen the actual sun light,and now I see it more often.

http://fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com/

Sofia said...

come back! :(
what happened to you?

sib said...

love all thoses outfits, just fab


xx claudia
www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

pandora said...

geschehen habe ich ihren Artikel gelesen,mag ich sehr,so habe ich diese geschrieben,danke fuer den Austausch!

Ultratech4you said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really that good.