Tuesday 14 September 2010

--RECOMMENDED FOR ME--

What net-a-porter has recommended for me over the past week or so. If only...
Also, did anyone see the new Gossip Girl episode? (I watched it in my free period today; I swear my heart rate was higher than normal when I pressed play. Yes, I'm that cool. And I know you're jealous). Loved how they were going in the fashion direction with FNO, Karlie, Lou Doillon-but then the shops B and S visited in Paris? Chanel and possibly Zadig & Voltaire were the only acceptable ones; the others seemed like blatant product placement. Or maybe I just missed something in my wave of excitement/utter love for Chuck...
Jeans-Acne
Jumper-D&G
Stripy tee-Sass & Bide
Cargo pants-Current/Elliott
Bag-Bottega Veneta
Dress-Halston
Aviator jacket-3.1 Phillip Lim
Leopard print tee-Stella McCartney
Sheer blouse-Alexander Wang
Heels-Elizabeth and James

No comments: